Ready, Fire, Aim? | socialutions
The difference in applying social technologies to existing business operations is not necessarily changing what you do, i.e. communicate with stakeholders, create new value propositions etc., rather it is more about changing how you do things.
- Does the initiative help people resolve problems or does it just mask problems?
- Is the initiative tied directly to improving peoples experience with your business operations?
- Have all the stakeholders (employees, customers, markets etc.) been made aware of and understand the purpose a social media initiative?
- What are the key metrics of measurement for measuring the impact of any initiative?
- Are social media initiatives aligned with other initiatives and tactic that aim at a common strategic purpose?