As usual it comes from McKinsey and can be downloaded here.
It’s about distributed innovation, transforming information into business, taking benefits from human interaction, turning customers into partners… enterprise 2.0 without the name.
- Mar 10, 2008 Serendipity doesn’t preclude control : a few rules to manage fate within informal networks
- May 22, 2014 How does digital transformation look like #1 : the visible part
- Sep 19, 2013 Your strategy needs to be adaptive and opportunistic
- Feb 7, 2013 Sustainable is good. Renewable is great.
- Dec 14, 2011 The problem with knowledge economy : it does not exist !
- Nov 23, 2010 Trying to solve a business problem ? Don’t start with a social media plan !
For several years a growing number of companies have been using intrapreneurship as a tool for motivation and commitment.
In these times when under pressure from customers, competitors, technological innovation and even employees, the businesses must reinvent themselves, it is tempting to look...
Some time ago I pointed out that, paradoxically, the dynamism of the digital world could be a factor of inertia in businesses. This is...