Just the once won’t hurt, I’d like to share with you an Tom Davenport to the french economic newspaper “Les Echos”.given by
Here’s what he recommends
- stop thinking about plumbing (technology) and focus on water (information)
- wonder why, although information management relies up to 5% on technology and 95% on pyschology (Tom Peters), companies dedicate less 1% of their budgets to human issues.
- start by mapping information’s presence within the company (without waiting for Information Management Systems to be deployed)
- break informatician’s leadership on information management
- help archivists to master new information management jobs
- follow the example of television and press in information sharing
I wouldn’t have say it better.
Something to add ?