Distributed innovation, collaboration with clients and partners are becoming central in companies’ strategic reflexion.
To learn more about this subject I often discuss here, it’s at McKinsey’s.
- Sep 15, 2009 Enteprise 2.0 : real benefits for whom makes efforts
- Feb 9, 2009 Community management is about business, not claptrap
- Jun 19, 2008 Developing and managing information capital to support strategy : can enterprise 2.0 help ?
- Jul 17, 2014 Digital Transformation : the key success factors
- May 22, 2014 How does digital transformation look like #1 : the visible part
- Sep 19, 2013 Your strategy needs to be adaptive and opportunistic
For several years a growing number of companies have been using intrapreneurship as a tool for motivation and commitment.
In these times when under pressure from customers, competitors, technological innovation and even employees, the businesses must reinvent themselves, it is tempting to look...
Some time ago I pointed out that, paradoxically, the dynamism of the digital world could be a factor of inertia in businesses. This is...
Digital transforms Air Liquide’s core business and employee experience. Interview with Olivier Delabroy, VP Digital Transformation
air liquide, chaine de valeur, expÃ©rience employÃ©, Innovation, simplification, transformation digitale
In his opening Keynote at the latest HR Tech World conference in London, Ken Robinson talked about creativity and innovation in the enterprise. This...