“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication”
Leonardo Da Vinci
Illustration from â€œThe Golden Rules for Successâ€œ.
Thanks to Thierry dâ€™Auzers for this excellent book, the rights of use and for the pictures.
Browse the previous pictures of the week.
- Jul 16, 2020 What are the benefits of a good employee experience?
- Jun 25, 2020 What is the impact of a bad employee experience?
- Apr 9, 2020 Processes designed for the wrong people: the #2 irritant of employee experience
- Apr 7, 2020 The organizational complication: the #1 irritant of the employee experience
- Nov 16, 2018 No, technology won’t help you to manage your time
- Oct 31, 2017 Employee and customer experience : simplification is not rationalization
We've seen how a bad employee experience materializes. Rather than talking in a vacuum about concepts, it is better to start from...
We have seen that organizational complication was the main irritant of the employee experience. In the same vein, we are going to...
A recent barometer of employee experience showed that many of the subjects mentioned were "soft" subjects, very much oriented towards perception and...
expÃ©rience client, expÃ©rience employÃ©, parcours utilisateur, process, rationalisation, simpliciitÃ©, simplification, usages, workflows